FAC - RESULTS ARE IN! Fan Art Competition 21: Femme Fatales

bonzai!

And I was wondering if people feel like the contest needs "incentive." Is there a serious need for motivation to compete? As truly fabulous as these Rambo pictures are (btw, those bonzai pictures will NEVER see the light of day), do people have suggestions of what kinds of things we could offer as prizes if they really are needed?

Bonzai gives a lap-dance to guy-winners, Rambo gives a day of servitude to lady-winners.

Submissions would be OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAND!!!!

Fine print: winner must cover travel expenses.

FINAL FANTASY CHRISTMAS ENTRIES WILL BE POSTED WEDNESDAY

I have 2!

Sooooo IF YOU SUCKERS DID ONE, PM IT TO ME BEFORE WEDNESDAY. OR IF YOU HAVE SOME TIME TO KILL IN BETWEEN NOW AND WEDNESDAY, DOODLE SOMETHING.

Figured I'd post them this week instead of holding out for anymore, plus it'll give us some delicious arts before the "ughhh i'm just starting my femme fatale entry and the deadline is in 3 minutes" comments start pouring in. I'm looking at YOU.

Wow Sindra, just checked out your game reviews. Didn't realize you did that stuff and you're pretty good at it! Loved the nod to yahtzee in the CV Judgment review, that made me lol.

Thanks. Apparently the assholes over at Gametrailers didn't appreciate as much.

Thanks. Apparently the assholes over at Gametrailers didn't appreciate as much.

I think the problem is most likely that you don't do anything with your voice recording. Have you tried messing around with the audio files to get rid of things like sharp s's and t's and things like that? It also sounds like you're doing it with a not-so-awesome mic so yeah... I think they're cool though :nicework: