FAC - RESULTS ARE IN! Fan Art Competition 21: Femme Fatales

bonzai!

I don't see how the "Pyro" one won... it could be I was voting more on sex appeal than anything else, but I definitely think Morrigan should have gotten more votes. Very professional coloring and it isn't as awkward as other pictures.

I think the people that voted the way they did disagree, just because you like or dislike something more doesn't mean it should default to more or less votes.

I don't see how the "Pyro" one won... it could be I was voting more on sex appeal than anything else, but I definitely think Morrigan should have gotten more votes. Very professional coloring and it isn't as awkward as other pictures.

Keep in mind, some of us vote on things other than strictly "is this picture visually appealing." When someone displays a lot of creativity and pulls it off well, for example, I can really appreciate that.

Keep in mind, some of us vote on things other than strictly "is this picture visually appealing." When someone displays a lot of creativity and pulls it off well, for example, I can really appreciate that.

Like that super saiyan one with the hair...lol, I need to go back and look at that one again sometime, just thinking about it makes me feel a million times more cheerful than I have all week.

It makes me super happy that some of you guys think Morrigan should have done a bit better, but that's the way the cookie crumbles! I was starting to think I just sucked bigtime, so thanks for the support!

And for the record, I myself voted for both the Pyro AND the age 6 Chrono Trigger drawing :-D

I was starting to think I just sucked bigtime

Definitely NOT this. You're obviously very skilled. Without a voting panel however, there's always going to be a different kind of turnout every time. I didn't give you a vote, but yours was one of the hardest ones not to vote for, and it came down to me never having played the game you chose. :|

age 6 Chrono Trigger drawing :-D

hahaha

I'm not! I've learned that that style isn't #1 material in the eyes of OCR voters. I was planning to do something a lot more realistic, but decided against it because I started drawing so late.

As promised, here's the improved version I finished half an hour after the deadline:

I'm thinking of calling it "Chun-li totally kicks Bison", because she totally does.

chunli2.png

Hehe, yeah, I didn't want to make the red too overpowering... actually I tried to make ALL the colours pretty muted.

Wow! :shock: Pyro's a class in TF2...

Hehe, that's what I guessed, but having not played TF2 I wasn't sure. If I would have voted in time you would've been #2 ^_^

(and Aya Brea was my #1 pick)