Happy birthday, Fusion2004!

bustatunez

Happy birthday, Fusion2004!

'k I did it. Can you believe he actually IMed me asking me to post this just now?

"fusion2004p: can you post me a happy birthday thread on ocr while its still my birthday, please?

fusion2004p: (within the next 25 minutes)"

Honestly. Some people. 9_9

So how old are you now? I'm too lazy to Facebook you and don't feel like pressing alt+tab again.

Happy birthday, Fusion2004p!

'k I did it. Can you believe he actually IMed me asking me to post this just now?

"fusion2004p: can you post me a happy birthday thread on ocr while its still my birthday, please?

Honestly. Some people. 9_9

So how old are you now? I'm too lazy to Facebook you and don't feel like pressing alt+tab again.

He's 19. So...happy birthday Fusion, because saying it on Facebook just isn't enough for me.

I hope you understand that if these threads become regulated, it will be entirely the fault of both of you.

I haven't even heard of fusion2004p, or seen the OP anywhere. Come on.

"Honestly, some people," is right.

WIN. :D

And for those of you who don't know me, ask any of the following people about me:

zircon

pixietricks

Larry

possibly djpretzel (here is pic of him, Larry, and I at Magfest before last)

bustatunez

Ramaniscence

TO

CHz

Smoke

Bahamut

(and the list goes on...)

Also, I'm an administrator and coder over at ThaSauce. So yes, I would consider myself somewhat of a cool and important guy. D:

And if anyone's interested, I also dabble in music, though I wouldn't say I'm very good. Not bad, mind you, just not very great.

(Here's a WIP of an original from an album I'm working on!)