earth worm jim - Use Your Head!

HoboKa

Yeah, I write with one pattern. Thanks for the critique...except you shoulda waited for me to start on another track, cuz like i said, this one's burnt out haha. BUT I shall consider your critiques for my next works.

As for the one pattern thing, I'm used to it because that's how midis are written, though I don't have any clue how to use patterns, not sure if I intend to try either.

As for the one pattern thing, I'm used to it because that's how midis are written, though I don't have any clue how to use patterns, not sure if I intend to try either.
What are you talking about, there? When writing midi it's all about making multiple patterns and tracks...
check the IRC log... long story short, this sucks.
Unless HoboKa has the IRC log, then generally in the WIP forum he wants to hear the 'long story', not the 'this sucks' version. It's not that helpful ('course, if he did have the log, then this would be a pointless post, anyhow)... At least post some comments from the log.

Edit: Note that I said patterns AND tracks... I meant both :)

Improving through SnappleMan is a difficult process. First there's being butthurt, then anger towards me, then resentment "his songs suck too, what does he know?", then denial "no, I'm awesome, my songs sound just as good or better than his", then fear "what if he's right?.. no way, he's just a dick!... isn't he?", then acceptance "damn, he does know his shit...", followed by repentance "I'm sorry SnappleMan, please teach me something.", and finally, anger at having wasted all that time taking advice from noobs who know less than you do instead of seeking out people like me.

Improving through SnappleMan is a difficult process. First there's being butthurt, then anger towards me, then resentment "his songs suck too, what does he know?", then denial "no, I'm awesome, my songs sound just as good or better than his", then fear "what if he's right?.. no way, he's just a dick!... isn't he?", then acceptance "damn, he does know his shit...", followed by repentance "I'm sorry SnappleMan, please teach me something.", and finally, anger at having wasted all that time taking advice from noobs who know less than you do instead of seeking out people like me.

A little full of ourselves, aren't we?

Snap, I remember your critique of my Ridley wip. You concisely, accurately and undiplomatically stated the execution was terrible. You offered no detailed crits, no specifics, none of that, meaning your critique was as useful as one of those "u sux"-type ones. I recall you being more helpful on #ocrwip, but knowing the general attitude towards HoboKa, I have a feeling your feedback could be summed up as another "u sux"-type comment.

What irc log?