Ghostbusters: The Video Game

Dyne

So, I happened to be looking for something on IMDB, and ran into this trailer. So, I wanted to get some input on what everyone thinks about this upcoming game. Not sure if it's in lieu of a movie, but hey, we'll see. Though my understanding is that Bill Murray won't do another live action movie, but I guess that's because of how old he is now.

Anyway, here's the link:

http://www.imdb.com/video/screenplay/vi2961376025/

Definitely sensing a rental here. Though I don't really want to judge before trying it. Looks like co-op should be a big part of it y'know?

Though more importantly their is one thing I'd wanna know... Will they let you cross the beams?!

I need one beam crossing, proton accelerating at the speed of light action, or it won't be a true fulfillment.

Dan Aykroyd and Harold Ramis are writing for it, so I doubt it will be terrible. It also has a lot of the original talent from the movie, and it seems like they are focusing on what made Ghostbusters good and not just trying to make a crappy game to make a few bucks.

I dunno, my expectations remain moderately high for this one.

For a game that was in the works for a considerable amount of time, and then lost a publisher, and Activision sensing the couldn't whore it out like Guitar Hero, Crash Bandicoot, and Spyro, and still find a publisher, and get what any developer would want, more time to develop and polish the game, I'd say that's pretty good.

I'm sure it'll be a solid game once it's released.

Such a shame that Rick Moranis and Sigourney Weaver didn't participate in voice work for the game.