School Project: Presentation about music production!

LooPKiD

Sup my fellow producers/listeners,

Got a question for y'all..

I got this school project where I have to make a presentation about music production (with the use of Microsoft PowerPoint).

I want to tell some stuff about this subject and I would appreciate your help. It's not that I don't know nothin' about music obviously (cuzz I produce myself :P), but rather my question is what assets or factions about should I be talkin' about?

Just askin' this to make sure I don't overlook something. The presentation has a time limit of 10 min. So in about 10 min I have to tell all the important stuff about music production. Youtube is allowed. So if anyone know some good tubes which explain something about music production please holla..!

Anticipatin' your answers..!

Talk to ya soon..!

- LooPKiD...

Did you, over many years, completely overwrite your impulse to end words with the letter 'g'?

It's this new damn slang talk these damn kids are using today.

Well on topic. It's funny seeing that I'm working on a personal eassy on how important music is in movies, video games, and TV. Anyways, just tell how producers are the most important part in music seeing they are the ones getting your music out there and they also lead a hand with composing and making beats and shit.

Did you, over many years, completely overwrite your impulse to end words with the letter 'g'?
It's this new damn slang talk these damn kids are using today.

* sigh * outta my whole story you guys could only watch my way of writing. Concluding I must be a 'damn kid' 'using slang'.

Really sad.. . -_-'

Or you could just type in proper English and stick around.

Just edit your first post and try again.

Objectively, his English is just fine. He even used apostrophes to indicate that he was omitting letters, so it ain't like he don't want to be doin' no extra key-presses or nothin'.

Dialectically speaking, his English may be foreign, however... I find it fairly easy to grasp (see above!).

To you, Sir Non-Child of Loop, I honestly cannot give you any information on the matter. I can help you in one way though:

...what assets or factions about should I be talkin' about?

Just clarify that one line. Should help your cause.