Mother 3 - A Letter to You, Honey [WIP]

Limes

I guess part of me doesn't like trance as much as it should. I'm really the sort of person who is only into the melodic stuff, and while I noticed the backbeats from the source in there, I couldn't find any of the main melody at all.

Then again, there's also that other part of me who wants to worship this remix as a gift from God, just on the merit of it being a MOTHER3 mix.

Bass is a little high, you could drop it an octave. Bass drum and snare could be a little stronger, bass drum sounds weak in the 3:30 area, could punch through better elsewhere too.

I can hear the backing used and interpreted well in this, but like M W I want to hear the actual melody from source too.

There's a bit too much repetition in this, but if you'd add a good lead on top of what you've got, playing the melody from source, I think the repeition wouldn't be a problem anymore.

This was an enjoyable track. Didn't get too repetitive, didn't sound bad anywhere, had clear source connections... I don't think it's ready to be submitted, but it does sound like it could work on ocr. Great work, good luck working on it.