How can I send a Midi out channel to a mixer?

JoyBoy

Not sure about GPO specifically, but I'm assuming it does have a multi-outs option.

Load it up, then on the Wrapper Menu bar go to compatibility and make sure that fixed size buffers are OFF. Now in the main wrapper menu check "Enable Multiple outs". Now assign GPO to it's own mixer channel. Inside GPO there should be some place where you can choose the output of the channel, each subsequent output should now output to a new channel in the mixer.

MIDI is not audio.

And despite his incorrect terminology, other people were able to be helpful.

GPO uses Native Instruments Kompakt player. The version they bundled with EQWL Symphonic Orchestra supports multiple outputs, so GPO's version probably does too (as in, it would be a serious defect of GPO, and a serious point in favour of buying EWQL, if they didn't.)

MIDI is not audio.

I already know that thanks.. but I asked coz I was unsure how to send GPO instruments to the mixer channels without dealing with midi out's.. anyway I have figure it out for others who need this info its shown here

gpofw2.png

each one of them represent a channel in the mixer [from 1 to 8]

thanks everyone for your help.