I need help identifying the name of an object.

L.T.W.

I'm writing a paper for school and I need to know the name of an object.

The object in question is commonly found in playgrounds. Its a round thing that spins when pushed and you can sit on it and grab the handles.

Here's a picture, I know its small but its the only picture I found that had it. (The object is close to the center of the picture and there is a lil' girl in pink and a boy in blue using it.

playground.jpg

Thanks in advance. :D

Please don't ever say "same difference." That doesn't mean anything. :?

10 - 5 = 5

7 - 2 = 5

Same difference.

Smartassery aside, "same difference" certainly means something. It means that the difference between two things is the same. The implication being that because the difference is the same, the two can be used interchangably. Compare the phrase "six of one, half a dozen of the other".

Finally, someone else who dislikes it when people use "Same difference." how irrelevant of me.

Now if we're talking about differentiation... then it makes sense, but you'd have to add "iation" .............

but yes that is a merry-go-round or carousel. Alternatively, if you were weird like me, you'd call it "That one thing kids sit or stand upon while one pushes it, forcing it to spin around, in parks." Every time you needed to refer to it.

Circumlocution ftw.