Half-Life 2 Short Film Series

Weirdboyscott

So I saw this being advertised on Steam and I thought that OverClocked Remix would like to take a look at it. It's pretty epic, and it's called Escape from City 17. This isn't some machinima made in Garry's Mod, this is the real live action deal, and for being filmed on such a low budget it sure does look amazing. Any fan of the Half-Life games will really enjoy this. Be sure that you click inside the video, go to the actual Youtube page, and watch it in HD!

Not bad, the acting wasn't great but the action sequences were good, they did a great job on the striders/gunships. That guy with the crowbar is supposed to be freeman? And since when did Alyx decide to change skin color, hair color, and race? Oh well, I'll keep up with this and see where it goes.

Plus their website is broken.

Not bad, the acting wasn't great but the action sequences were good, they did a great job on the striders/gunships. That guy with the crowbar is supposed to be freeman? And since when did Alyx decide to change skin color, hair color, and race? Oh well, I'll keep up with this and see where it goes.

Plus their website is broken.

I can't tell if you're trolling. It is DRIVING ME INSANE.

I thought it was obvious that this film series was featuring original characters. Freeman doesn't wear a beanie, Alyx isn't blonde, and neither of them escaped to White Forest on foot.

I thought the same thing; "Freeman" looks nothing like himself, and neither does Alyx. Visuals are amazing though.

Also, am I the only one who at first glance thought that was the LOTR tower?