Mega Man 2 - Wily 1 -- For You - Vox Mix

AkumajoBelmont

The lyrics have meaning haha... but I can't be fucked explaining them now. Catch me in a better mood, and I may haha :D But really, I like them open ended. I like lyrics like this myself. There's definitely a place for lyrics that tell a complete story, however, there's something to be said for a sort of vagueness. All you really know is that these people have made decisions that have consequences. Whether it's by their own hand, or because of an outside party, it doesn't really matter, because they have to live with it regardless. And this is a universal story... something people have experienced since as far back as, well, a long time ago.

It could be a love story... it could be anything. I don't think there is a wrong way to interpret them. They have a definite meaning to me, and if you identify with the lyrics, then I'm sure they have a meaning to you too :D

Yeah, I just Auto-Tuned the lyrics... I've only just given up smoking (again), so it's good to have there. Say what you want about it, but it makes my life a hell of a lot easier. Haven't really fiddled around with Manual tuning yet... would love to maybe on a future track. Till then, this will do... I'm quite happy with the outcome. It's FAR from perfect, but it's leaps and bounds above anything I've done before. I feel like I've only just discovered my voice, so I hope I can only get better from here. Till then, this will do :D Still got lots to learn on the vocal front... I really want to invest in some sort of lessons or something this year.

Anyways, I've still got some spit and polish to add to this. When my PC is fixed, then I'll get stuck straight into it, because I know exactly what I want to do to it.

And the version I have now is much, much better sounding than WIP 5... sucks I can't upload it... I've only got access to it on my Ipod for now...

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Mind you, at the rate things are going even if this was submitted today it still wouldn't get judged until late 2010, and not posted until early 2011 or so. Assuming there's a boatload of mixes still not in the judges queue (anything submitted after April 5 this year). So it would be the official remix of three years in a row. Not bad! :)

Mind you, at the rate things are going even if this was submitted today it still wouldn't get judged until late 2010, and not posted until early 2011 or so. Assuming there's a boatload of mixes still not in the judges queue (anything submitted after April 5 this year). So it would be the official remix of three years in a row. Not bad! :)

Late 2010? I don't know about that. I submitted a song on May 29th, and they're up to April 5th submissions on judging. You're basically saying it's going to take 12 months before it gets judged. Their box is certainly full but I don't think it'd take until 2011 before it got up, assuming it was posted today.......whiiich it won't be so oh well =P

I thought this song was done and had already been submitted to be honest lol

• 2 weeks later...