Kingdom Hearts

ymlie

this site has only 4 KH remixes and well the don't suck or anything but they just don't satisfy srry could yu please upload and remix more of em (brings out puppy eyes the likes of wich yu never seen before:puppyeyes:)

luv u all latr ymlie(the one and only ever)

oh ps a remix of this is halloween from halloween town would be most of awsome(ps I know foro rules double posters deserve to die)

• 1 month later...
Don't double post, and don't use chatspeak on the forums.

Also, phrasing your request as "post some better ones" isn't going to get you anything. Try asking for remixes without insulting the ones that are already on here.

keh fine I'll do that could someone please put a remix of halloween town, world that never was or the pirates area up here I'dd realy love to hear that ps even if I double posted it wassn't without good intentions(thats a typo I care)

I, for one, would like to hear someone give a shot at remixing "The Encounter" (KH2), Forze del Mal (KH1), or Sinister Shadows (KH2).

Or perhaps a new remix of Darkness of the Unknown (KH2); my taste runs toward the second section of the three-part theme. :)

If anyone decides to give one of those a whirl, please reply. :)

• 1 month later...

I would love to see more KH remixes posted as well, being the die-hard KH fan that I am (just got 358/2 Days imported last Friday, along with the special edition KH DSi & protective case) ^_^;;

I for one thoroughly enjoy listening to sephfire's remix of Destati/Hollow Bastion - "Above the Rising Falls". One of my favorite OCR tracks of all time actually.

I would love to see DarkeSword attempt something. I've had "Dagger Vision" (not posted on OCR) on repeat for a while now, but all the MegaMan remixes I've heard of his are simply amazing. I bet he could do wonders with KH music.

On that note, the list of KH songs I would love to hear someone try to do something with would be:

--- KH ---

Dearly Beloved - if lyrics (pixietricks?) could be made for this track, I think it would be an even more beautiful track than it already is. This doesn't have to be from the first KH game either, just the first one I saw while scrolling through my KH OST collection.

Forze Del Male - completely agree with the previous post. This would be an excellent track to have a remix of.

End of the World - nothing really to say about it, just a nice, dark piece that has great potential

--- KH2 ---

Roxas - though this track already has 5 different incarnations by Yoko Shimomura (Roxas, The Other Promise, Roxas [piano], The Other Promise [piano], and a complete overhaul (very sad version) of The Other Promise on the Very Best of Yoko Shimomura album)

Riku / Sacred Moon - both tracks could very easily do well remixed on their own, but I also think they could make a very interesting piece if combined (if done right, of course)

13th * - meaning, any variation of any of the Organization 13 songs (The 13th Struggle, Organization XIII, The 13th Dilemna, The 13th Reflection)

--- KH: Re: Chain of Memories ---

Lord of the Castle - already an awesome piece, but I know it could be made into something even better.

--- Final Mix games ---

Another Side - technically, where the Organization XIII theme was taken from, I'm not sure how it could be altered, but it would be cool if someone could do it.

Rage Awakened - I personally think this and Fate of the Unknown, would be epic pieces to remix. They fit so well where they appeared in the game (fighting Terra, and the secret ending, respectively). Anyone who has heard (or played Final Mix+) would probably agree that a remix of these two tracks (combined or individually) would be greatly recieved, and something most KH fans would love to see.

I could list a ton more, these are just a few of my favorite tracks. I apologize for the lengthy post, and although I would love to see all of these tracks remixed, I'm in no way expecting them all to be done. I do hope however that some remixers decide to pick up a few and see what they can do.

I'm no remixer, but if someone decided to take on more (or more) of these tracks, I'd be willing to help in any way possible, even if it's just providing source tracks.

• 2 weeks later...
keh fine I'll do that could someone please put a remix of halloween town, world that never was or the pirates area up here I'dd realy love to hear that ps even if I double posted it wassn't without good intentions(thats a typo I care)

Seeing as I'm just as much a die-hard Kingdom Hearts fan as the next one, I'm putting in my two cents. The first two cents: remixes of "This is Halloween" will most likely not be posted. Not because of the quality of the mix or anything like that, but because the song was arranged and not made for Kingdom Hearts. It was made for the movie. This is a video game music remix site. Sorry... :?

KieranCarden: I totally agree with most of your ideas. The reason there aren't too many is that either not enough people are going to lengths to remix them or the people remixing aren't getting accepted. I'm not saying I mean to remedy that, but I am in the process of remixing "Rowdy Rumble". I'm also looking at the other songs listed, and trying to get some ideas (or rather, how to get those ideas to sound good enough).

Long live Kingdom Hearts! Let's get more on here, eh?

I would love to see more KH remixes posted as well, being the die-hard KH fan that I am (just got 358/2 Days imported last Friday, along with the special edition KH DSi & protective case) ^_^;;

I for one thoroughly enjoy listening to sephfire's remix of Destati/Hollow Bastion - "Above the Rising Falls". One of my favorite OCR tracks of all time actually.

I would love to see DarkeSword attempt something. I've had "Dagger Vision" (not posted on OCR) on repeat for a while now, but all the MegaMan remixes I've heard of his are simply amazing. I bet he could do wonders with KH music.

On that note, the list of KH songs I would love to hear someone try to do something with would be:

--- KH ---

Dearly Beloved - if lyrics (pixietricks?) could be made for this track, I think it would be an even more beautiful track than it already is. This doesn't have to be from the first KH game either, just the first one I saw while scrolling through my KH OST collection.

Forze Del Male - completely agree with the previous post. This would be an excellent track to have a remix of.

End of the World - nothing really to say about it, just a nice, dark piece that has great potential

Yeah, I totally agree. You suggested the same as I was about too (good thing I read some of the thread lol!)Especially Dearly Beloved, I know it has been attempted a few times but I would love to hear more from that source. Can't really say much about KH2 songs though, I really didn't find them as riveting as the first game. Oh well KH is KH either way :) Hopefully some remixers will help us out here.

• 4 weeks later...

--- KH ---

--- KH2 ---

Roxas - though this track already has 5 different incarnations by Yoko Shimomura (Roxas, The Other Promise, Roxas [piano], The Other Promise [piano], and a complete overhaul (very sad version) of The Other Promise on the Very Best of Yoko Shimomura album)

Riku / Sacred Moon - both tracks could very easily do well remixed on their own, but I also think they could make a very interesting piece if combined (if done right, of course)

13th * - meaning, any variation of any of the Organization 13 songs (The 13th Struggle, Organization XIII, The 13th Dilemna, The 13th Reflection)

--- KH: Re: Chain of Memories ---

Lord of the Castle - already an awesome piece, but I know it could be made into something even better.

--- Final Mix games ---

Another Side - technically, where the Organization XIII theme was taken from, I'm not sure how it could be altered, but it would be cool if someone could do it.

Rage Awakened - I personally think this and Fate of the Unknown, would be epic pieces to remix. They fit so well where they appeared in the game (fighting Terra, and the secret ending, respectively). Anyone who has heard (or played Final Mix+) would probably agree that a remix of these two tracks (combined or individually) would be greatly recieved, and something most KH fans would love to see.

I could list a ton more, these are just a few of my favorite tracks. I apologize for the lengthy post, and although I would love to see all of these tracks remixed, I'm in no way expecting them all to be done. I do hope however that some remixers decide to pick up a few and see what they can do.

I'm no remixer, but if someone decided to take on more (or more) of these tracks, I'd be willing to help in any way possible, even if it's just providing source tracks.

...Yeah, pretty much everything you just said.

It would also be nice to see Memories to Pieces, the haunting vocal theme at the beginning of Re:Chain of Memories, to be used.

Also, on the note of the "13th"'s, the 13th Anthology is basically...well, an anthology. Though I think it might be hard to top that, being one of the greatest orchestral renditions of video game music ever produced.

Oh, and Deep Drive, Night of Fate, Destiny Islands (the slow, mellow version from Re:CoM and II, not the upbeat version from I), Cavern of Remembrance, Sinister Sundown, and Working Together would also make superb remixes.

That's pretty much the list.

I am a fan of "Above the Rising Falls" and "That's What You Get". I would love to hear more of Marluxia's theme songs: Graceful Assassin, Scythe of Petals, Lord of the Castle.

As for music from 358/2... most of the music is remade from 2, boss fight music and Rowdy Rumble, which I did see and advised on because I'm a rabid fan. RABID. =w= -growls and protects his modded PS2- I've no doubt that Darkesword would be able to make some really great remixes from KH, and I'd root for him all the way if he chose to. I would love Xion Battle to be redone, and I found a remix on newgrounds called: "Dirge of the Fourteenth", which wasn't bad. It was kinda good. I also found a trance remix of "Hand in Hand", and I bet bLiNd could make one that's so much better and more headbobbing.

That said, I hope we do get some more KH songs. The series has great music and potential for remixes. Most of the original pieces are my favorites, as the others are Disney music. Definitely more Pink Scythes.