Final Fantasy History By Dual Dragons - Release!!!

The Dual Dragons

Hi there people. I haven't been around too much lately, been working with

a lot of different projects, and now today I've come to announce the release of:

'Final Fantasy History' - 76min worth of music.

A Rock-ReMake project that spans through Final Fantasy I to X. The project contains 18 tracks.

Just go here: http://www.thedualdragons.com/

Head for the Download section and start downloading! Hope you all enjoy it.

Dan & Frank Johansen

Glad you all are enjoying the project! It looks like 'The Landing' is gonna win. Appreciate the participation in the poll.

We've added a new Heavy ReMake from the RPG 'Lost Odyssey', A combination of the tracks: Battlefield & A mighty enemy appears.

You can also find a video for the track on the start page of our website. Again, thanks for all the positive feedback.

Dan & Frank Johansen.

ROCK ON YEAH!!!!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

!!!!! You contributed to Chrono Symphonic way back then!!!

Wow! Nice to see you continue to release something as great as this.

I liked your contribution (to Chrono Symphonic) enough to research more of your music (seeing as you didn't have much on OCR) and there was some nice stuff there. I'll look forward to this.

I didn't much care for the Prelude (I've heard tons of other versions though). I think the drums seemed out of place with the other instruments.

I loved The Red Wings remix. For some reason I envision a huge baritone voice singing along with the music (Rammstein anyone?). Or maybe that's just me with most good rock music I hear. I love that you threw in the music from the boss battle. FF4 was definitely my favorite game in the series. This music really brings me back.

Just popping in to mention that your arrangements are pretty damn awesome. The Lost Odyssey one especially (yeah, I know, not FF) but I might be biased since I love and remixed the same source.

You two should definitely considering submitting some of your work if you haven't already but be sure to read the submission instructions so you can avoid missunderstandings about what we accept. http://www.ocremix.org/info/Submission_Standards_and_Instructions

I don't see any issues with that though ;) keep up the good work!

!!!!! You contributed to Chrono Symphonic way back then!!!

Wow! Nice to see you continue to release something as great as this.

I liked your contribution (to Chrono Symphonic) enough to research more of your music (seeing as you didn't have much on OCR) and there was some nice stuff there. I'll look forward to this.

Glad you liked my Chrono Symphonic battle theme... wow that was a long time ago now... We really appreciate you taking a liking to our new music man!

Fantastic work. Been rocking these at work and in the car for the last couple of days; still loving 'em

Don't irritate the police! lol Glad you dig them, we're working on 'The Final Battle (Zeromus)' from FF IV at the moment, be sure to stop by again soon!

Just popping in to mention that your arrangements are pretty damn awesome. The Lost Odyssey one especially (yeah, I know, not FF) but I might be biased since I love and remixed the same source.

You two should definitely considering submitting some of your work if you haven't already but be sure to read the submission instructions so you can avoid misunderstandings about what we accept. http://www.ocremix.org/info/Submission_Standards_and_Instructions

I don't see any issues with that though ;) keep up the good work!

You actually encouraged us to do so... Just submitted a couple of tracks to OCR. Glad you like the tracks, have a link to your Lost Odyssey ReMake? I'd like to check it out.

You actually encouraged us to do so... Just submitted a couple of tracks to OCR. Glad you like the tracks, have a link to your Lost Odyssey ReMake? I'd like to check it out.

It's not completed just yet but when it is I'll hook you up :)

One thing though... you didn't read the link I said you should read, huh? Submitting multiple tracks at once is not allowed because it would REALLY overflow the site. One every three weeks. PM Liontamer if you submitted more and tell him which one you pick as the one we'll check out.