OCR01056 - Ico "Save Me (OCR Edit)"

djpretzel

in case no one made a comment about this; at the end what yorda says is su..ki..

she is saying (at the end of the game) in the boys own language (yes, that's japanese) that she loves him.

absolutely awesome to end the song with it I must say.

Wow...that really is cool.

I just downloaded the 9 minute version of this song, and if it's anything like the 6 minute one, I'll be beyond happy. Another awesome song by SGX.

• 2 months later...
in case no one made a comment about this; at the end what yorda says is su..ki..

she is saying (at the end of the game) in the boys own language (yes, that's japanese) that she loves him.

absolutely awesome to end the song with it I must say.

Wait. Wait.

I was pretty sure Ico spoke a fictional language too.

Edit: Oh and yeah, nice remix, yeah!

• 1 month later...

I finally decided to make a profile on here, so here's my first comment.

This is one of my favorite tracks on the entire site, and has been on my MP3 player for a good year straight, even before I got the game. And now I've found the full version of this song. Thanks! ^_^

clearly she did not say suki.it sounds more like 'sen - e' and she says it almost like that is the boy's name or at the least acknowledging his presence-- seeing that she opens her eyes and looks up at him... .perhaps someone is a little overzealous for a ico/yorda pairing?

it does sound a lot like save me, so i guess that's how the remixer named this song. awesome remix btw :D

Was it only the PAL version that translated Yorda's speech on the second playthrough? I should probably do that one of these days.

In any case, the mix. I actually don't listen to this version much, preferring the uncut version. Either way, both songs are great pieces of work. Transporting.

• 5 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 11 months later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 3 years later...
  • Liontamer changed the title to OCR01056 - Ico "Save Me (OCR Edit)"