Animal Crossing:CF 2am - 3pm Song

TheMaverickk

I believe this song is the same one used in both the original GC version of the game and the Wild World DS game.

It's probably the most mellow song ever and every time I hear it I can't help but just let my character stand there as I enjoy it's melody. It's sad sounding in a sweet sort of way... I feel like it should be done with piano or something.

I'm not sure if someone out there shares the same interest in the song as I do, but I'll post a link to where you can hear it;

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FGronC9jrlc

Please check it out, and if someone could remix this and such I'd love it. I currently can't even get the song on MP3 since apparently there is no soundtrack to download anywhere or buy even.

Plus I'd like to hear some accomplished musician give a try and recreating this tune. Still please try to create the same atmosphere though.

You can also hear this song in Smash Bros. Brawl;

This version is a lot more upbeat though. I figured I'd just mention it since this may make the song more identifiable to people.