Less Ashamed Of Self to DJ live in Oakville on the 27th! VGM featured and requested.

Less Ashamed Of Self

Hey guys; I'm playing another show just like the one 3 months ago at Sheridan this Friday the 27th.

The venue will be another artist fest/paint-a-thon with beer, hot models and strange objects to paint. Live bands and breakdancing. I'll be the house DJ and VGM will be featured. If anyone has exclusive content they'd like to include, I'd be glad to play it.

Also if anyone has some recommendations of OCRs or remixes off this site I'll be glad. I'm looking for things specifically which have a solid beat, lyrics, instrumental hiphop or dance, maybe some things a little more abstract or IDMish. Nerd reference highly welcomed, last time everybody caught every one.

I'm not going to be recording this set since my recorder will be otherwise occupied this time around... which I may go into later depending on how it goes.

If you're in the area, please come out and support us in numbers... they are steadily decreasing and it'd be nice to get a big crowd.

Thanks everyone.

Also if anyone has some recommendations of OCRs or remixes off this site I'll be glad. I'm looking for things specifically which have a solid beat, lyrics, instrumental hiphop or dance, maybe some things a little more abstract or IDMish. Nerd reference highly welcomed, last time everybody caught every one.

Da Black Market

I Got the Spacebeam

The Incredible Singing Robot

Rabbit Join Cover and Music of my Groin :<

Robovoice, the Mega Man and Final Fantasy versions.

That's all I can think of off the top of my head for songs with lyrics that would work. Non-lyrical mixes that could do well (though some of them might be a bit obscure -- dunno if you're going for easily-recognizable stuff or not) are Final Fantasy Mystic Quest's Mystic Mountain (2LATEMix), FFVI's LetUsDanceInTheDarkPhantomPhorest, Brave Fencer Musashi's Diet Thirstquencher, Street Fighter II's Fei Longer (why do I have so much Star Salzman stuff listed?!), and Streets of Rage's Trippin' on the Bridge.