I'm being impersonated...

Malcos

I don't know who would even bother to impersonate me, but I have to post this anyway just in case the person gets malicious or tries something.

Someone added me to msn, with a malcos@live.com email, with my full name. So obviously someone has signed up using my name. I have checked and the person seems real, when questioned the individual went offline.

Now this could be a friend of mine playing a prank, however, I cannot ignore the possibility that this person may add members of OCR and pretend to be me. If someone adds you to msn with malcos@live.com, please ignore it. My real msn is malcos@btinternet.com, has been for several years now, if it changes I will of course inform you.

I don't know why anyone would be sad enough to impersonate me, I don't know what the person could gain from it. This is the only place I can think of that would be vulnerable to such a thing. That the person was stupid enough to add me is ridiculous of course.

I hope that this is a friend of mine playing a silly prank.

Edit: Just realised that I could also be impersonated over xbox live. GRRRRR who would be that sad?!

In view, a humble vaudevillian veteran, cast vicariously as both victim and villain by the vicissitudes of Fate.

This visage, no mere veneer of vanity, is a vestige of the vox populi, now vacant, vanished.

However, this valorous visitation of a by-gone vexation, stands vivified and has vowed to vanquish these venal and virulent vermin van-guarding vice and vouchsafing the violently vicious and voracious violation of volition.

Verily, this vichyssoise of verbiage veers most verbose!

Oh no, totally understandable. I just feel the arrogant need to leverage my "I've been here since October 2002 forum dinosaur" status for no good reason every now and then. Basically it's like this: If OC Remix was the Harry Potter series, Prot would be Lord Voldemort. "You know who." Only a few are fully aware of the train of transgressions that led to his banishment to the outer void, and I'm not one of them. But I watched. And I was sad because his tunes were epic. But evidently so were his hacking skills.

LaEdit'e:

The most influential life ever lived.

I totally forgot about that tagline. It never struck me before how amusingly blunt and arrogant that is. And it made me smile.

Why be someone else whan you can be yourself and try to one-up he guy you don't like instead of trying to be like him yourself? There's no achievement in that.

You remember in every old cartoon series, there was always the one episode where the hero(es) was impersonated by someone else, who went around doing misdeeds so that the hero(es) got the blame?

Yeah, sort of like that. TMNT had it. Spiderman had it. Superman had it.

Hey, maybe this means Malcos is a superhero? KF

Oh no, totally understandable. I just feel the arrogant need to leverage my "I've been here since October 2002 forum dinosaur" status for no good reason every now and then. Basically it's like this: If OC Remix was the Harry Potter series, Prot would be Lord Voldemort. "You know who."

I never understood why people think like this. It's okay to talk about the guy. Nobody really cares if you do. :roll:

Vhat! I vant to us my V's.

In view, a humble vaudevillian veteran, cast vicariously as both victim and villain by the vicissitudes of Fate.

This visage, no mere veneer of vanity, is a vestige of the vox populi, now vacant, vanished.

However, this valorous visitation of a by-gone vexation, stands vivified and has vowed to vanquish these venal and virulent vermin van-guarding vice and vouchsafing the violently vicious and voracious violation of volition.

Verily, this vichyssoise of verbiage veers most verbose!

I would venture to say this vernacular verse validly verifies the visage and void of our vain virtuoso.