Sign in to follow this  
anosou

The Blog Thread

Could you add to mine that it is usually updated on Wednesdays and Saturdays?

Absolutely!

Anyone who wants additions in brackets after their blog, just say so and I'll add it. Also bring some people around here! NEED MOAR BLOG TRAFFIC

No this is not a bump... well ok...

Just posted the third part of a story, it seems like the posts could very well become chapters of a book some day. So go ahead and read before I become famous.

No this is not a bump... well ok...

Just posted the third part of a story, it seems like the posts could very well become chapters of a book some day. So go ahead and read before I become famous.

Seconded. Read more blogs.

Hey cool, I never pass up a chance to promote my bloggage!

I have one that I've been posting to for a couple of years, now called [cogito, ergo creo]...which is broken and grammatically error ridden Latin for "I think, therefor I create."

It's another food blog among hundreds, but I enjoy doing it. My posts aren't done on any sort of schedule. I just write and photograph when I feel I've made something worth sharing. I may post four times in a week, I may post once in a month. Just depends.

[cogito, ergo creo]

http://tomhamilton.blogspot.com

Check 'er out and drop me a comment.

I just posted something, and my blogging will be most likely nothing planned beforehand like this one.

Haha, that's pretty awesome Archaon.

http://soundtempest.net/links/how-does-itunes-stack-up-to-6-other-digital-music-stores/

^^^ New article about digital music stores as compared with iTunes. I post a lot of articles each week, but I thought this one was interesting.

Anyone interested in joining me as a writer?

First post in a while, decided to take on a new genre with a multiparter format as well. I'll try and update the two stories in parallel. I realized I couldn't avoid the serials without sticking to too small a canvas.

Anyway, the first part of "Under a Crimson Moon" is up. This one is a bit closer to rated R than my usual fare, but I think it should be liked.

Again, please leave comments.

And enjoy the story.