[Super Nuke Bros. Melee] We need YOU!

Callum Stamp

snbmlogo2.png

OFFICIAL ARRANGEMENT THREAD

Hey musicians!

My name is Callum Stamp. I'm an animator, director, screenwriter, voice actor, musician and a designer. I'm currently working on a huge project called "Super Nuke Bros. Melee" - a Flash game inspired by Super Smash Bros., wich is promising to be the best smash fangame around.

In this game, we're having a system where you can collect various CD's, to add to your music collection. This way you can unlock new pieces of music to play on a stage.

forumgo.png

I came here asking for reinforcement. We're looking for artists who want to provide arrangements of their favourite videogame themes. Overworld, Boss Battles, everything. I've listed the franchises you can choose from here:

Super Mario Bros.

The Legend Of Zelda

Pokémon

Starfox

Metroid

Donkey Kong

Yoshi

Kirby

Mega Man

F-Zero

Earthbound

Fire Emblem

Crash Bandicoot

Klonoa

Metal Gear Solid

Sonic the Hedgehog

Final Fantasy

Banjo Kazooie

Ninja Gaiden

Dragonball Z

Golden Sun

Tekken

Rayman

Street Fighter

Kingdom Hearts

Halo

Star Wars

Game & Watch

Balloon Fighter

Here are the rules:

Every franchise listen will be assigned with 2 songs maximum. If the list clears, you'll be able to make one for that franchise.

Please post wich song you'll do from wich franchise before starting a song.

You are allowed to edit a song you've already made, only if it is significantly different.

Only choose from these franchises, and don't take a random song like "Level 2 from the spin-off game's sequel", if you get what I mean.

All these franchises won't be represented by a character per se, but we'll need arrangements for them anyway.

When a franchise (Let's say Pokémon) has 2 songs already done, the franchise will become red.

Please check this thread to ensure you're not doing work for nothing, since the song you want to do might be taken.

Alright, everyone have fun! Any questions, suggestions and works in progress are very much appretiated in this thread. If this post is located in an incorrect forum, please redirect.

• 1 year later...