Recommendations for PSP games?

Soul Splint

To all handheld gamers;

I just recently bought a PSP, and am looking for the best of the best games out there. I already have Daxter and Hot Shots Golf: Open Tee 2. I would like some games that have massive replay value, but it's not a must. I'm kinda RPG'd out, but I'd still be willing to listen to any and all recommendations. Convince me to buy something!

Thanks

Castlevania Dracula X Chronicles - Three Castlevania games in one.

Me and My Katamari - Katamari Damacy in your hands.

Exit - Get out of here!

Patapon - Beat off!

Metal Slug Collection - Power up your PSP.

Dragon Ball Z Shin Budokais - Actually damn good.

Metal Gear Solid Portable Ops - Metal Gear!?

wasn't there a thread just like this a week ago?

Was there? Oops. Oh well.

I DIG me some Armored Core, but the last few released have been so repetitive they've been a let down. Is Formula Front different?

As for Phantasy Star, Lumines 1 and 2, and Castlevania: Dracula X Chronicles...

Phantasy Star is an RPG right? What pulls it out from the crowd?

What is Lumines?

And finally, at the risk of being kicked off this entire website, I've never...<cough>...played any Castlevania games. I don't know if I'd like them or not. Comparisons or praises for it? (Keep the wet noodle beating to a minimum, please :razz:).

Was there? Oops. Oh well.

I DIG me some Armored Core, but the last few released have been so repetitive they've been a let down. Is Formula Front different?

As for Phantasy Star, Lumines 1 and 2, and Castlevania: Dracula X Chronicles...

Phantasy Star is an RPG right? What pulls it out from the crowd?

What is Lumines?

And finally, at the risk of being kicked off this entire website, I've never...<cough>...played any Castlevania games. I don't know if I'd like them or not. Comparisons or praises for it? (Keep the wet noodle beating to a minimum, please :razz:).

Formula front is basically very much like the last PS2 releases but with an AI battle mode where you basically plan your crafts AI and parts and battle it out. Actually controlling the craft is entirely optional through the game. I think it looks hot and it's a great game.

Lumines is a puzzler by Q Entertainment and it's beyond awesome. Youtube it and admit defeat!

If you missed it on the PS2 or the original XBox the first time round, pick up The Warriors. It doesn't matter if you never seen the movie before, but it's a great game with a decent amount to do in it without going completely overboard.

Lumines is class but admittedly, I've only ever had it on my cellphone :|

I've always thought about checking out the phantasy star universe. Is the story continuous throughout the series like Legacy of Kain? Or is it like final fantasy? And if it is a continuous story, do you need to play every previous game in order to understand the current story?

Phantasy Star Universe starts a completely different story line, so no, you don't have to play any of the previous games.