Need some music recommendations.

Sgt. Fuzzy

My senior in Theatre Studies and Drama has her A-level individual skill component to finish, and she needs some music to go with a fight scene. As her partner (and "father" in the piece, ironically), I figure I'd take it upon myself to find something other than Crouching Tiger, Hidden Dragon for her to use.

Seeing as she's doing an adaptation of Mu Lan, it'd preferably be more oriental-sounding, and not like the stuff we've already weeded out, like 300 or Gladiator (which, while awesome, aren't quite appropriate).

It doesn't have to be very epic or anything, since the piece she's choreographing is a duel between two combatants, but it just needs to be instrumental. It can be an OCReMix or anything of the sort. I'm pretty sure our teacher won't mind. Or rather, what she doesn't know won't hurt her.

Thanks so much in advance.

I would have to say Sephfire/SGX's collab of 'No Such Thing as the Promised Land'. I would call that a fitting fight music between two combatants though the previous poster's suggestion is appropriate as well if you are after a mellow instrumental rather than something more upbeat like this.

http://ocremix.dreamhosters.com/songs/ff7/MP3/1-03%20sephfire,%20sgx%20-%20No%20Such%20Thing%20As%20the%20Promised%20Land%20(Mako%20Reactor).mp3