Does anyone have a Turbo CD?

Meteo Xavier

And can maybe tell me why mine isn't working? The TGX-16 system works, I have the right system card in place and I know there is power running through the CD machine, but the CD is not spinning and all I'm getting on screen are blue and white screens. Its locked to the machine. I can't figure what else I'm supposed to do or what else is wrong. Any ideas?

Wrong forum, but it could just be that your machine is busted. Old cart-based systems have few moving parts, which is why your old Atari will last forever, but as soon as you put moving parts in there the chances of the thing breaking increase dramatically. If the disc isn't spinning at all that's a bad sign, especially if you are sure you have the right system card in there. Try cleaning the contacts between all of the components and hooking everything up again, as they might have gotten corroded over time, but you might be holding a dead system.