Back at it again (new WIP)

Hey all. It's been a while. After finishing up school, moving out of my apartment, and finding a job, I finally have some free time and a clear mind. Anyway, here's a new WIP. It's probably what you've come to expect from me, ambient textures mixed with a jungle beat. This is more or less the second half of the song. What do you think?

http://blabstation.net/jerry/Document%202%20end.mp3

• 4 weeks later...

I dig it man, sounds good. Very atmospheric for sure. You ever mess with bringing the same beats back in at half tempo or anything like that?

It's always just something I like to do and like the sound of but I will take a pretty trancy song with a fast beat and just halve the beat for a breakdown, buuuuuuut I really like it when that happens in metal too so maybe that's why I do it in all my electronic stuff as well =P

• 3 weeks later...

Great! Thanks for the kind words and the ideas! I appreciate it. I'm still working on this, and I think it's almost there.

Here's an update:

http://blabstation.net/jerry/Document%202%20end.mp3

The new content is towards the middle. A piano and synth solo. The piano part isn't quite done, I'd like it to be a little bit longer.

Stuff I plan on adding/changing:

-I like the idea of half-time drums, so I'm experimenting with it in the section before the piano solo.

-Need to write an introduction or change the beginning to make it more of an intro.

-I may add a few more textures here and there, and perhaps an overlaying melody towards the end.

-Naming the song.