Steam sale, World of Goo 75% off

Zephyr

It IS a wonderful and incredibely polished feeling game, stlistically. The music could be weirder to fit the general style imo, I just don't perceive Danny Elfman type stuff as wacky and unusual anymore. It still isn't bad at all.

I bought it just a week ago for the full price, but don't mind it at all, the two guys behind it deserve support for their future ventures

Dang. This game is so good I should just buy it AGAIN. One of the best games I've played in years.

And:

I wonder who composed the music - but it's all in all pretty great stuff. Atmospheric and dark but still memorable.

Not "I wonder what his name is" but moreso what his other credits include etc. Or what his/her background is from. Hrm.

http://kylegabler.com/WorldOfGooSoundtrack/

I also really like the soundtrack. Just the kind of movie soundtrack mood I'm really into.

Dang. This game is so good I should just buy it AGAIN. One of the best games I've played in years.

And:

http://kylegabler.com/WorldOfGooSoundtrack/

I also really like the soundtrack. Just the kind of movie soundtrack mood I'm really into.

OH MY GOSH! I just found out/realised that the composer of the music is ACTUALLY one of the two programmers for the game!?!??!! Wow!!!? I had heard that the game was produced by a mere two-man team, but I thought to myself when I was playing the game that; I wonder who those two guys could have found/hired to compose the music for the game. Because it sure as hell does sound professionally composed for the game.

btw: thanks for the link.

Buy it people =D

The game may be short, I've cleared it in 6-7 hours even trying again some levels in order to get more goos in the... (forgot the name, the place where you can build a mountain of goos) but for 20$ it was really interesting so for 5$, you don't even have to think one second !

As for Portal, I'm still looking for those funny puzzle games where you feel godd even if you're stucked.

Cleared almost every lemmings game that has ever existed, World of Goo is for me a revelation.

And the graphics, animation, music... Everything if good.

This is World of Good =D