Remixes that don't make the cut

DJMetal

So, at the risk of sounding like a noob (again), I was wondering if there is a place that remixes that don't quite make it onto the site go? Like...only about 10%-15% of submitted work goes onto the site...so if someone were curious as to what some of the work that gets denied sounds like, is there anywhere on the site that has the info on where to find those tracks (or less likely, anywhere on the site that has those tracks)? Or would we just have to check the judges review forum and look up the remixer's web page? Or is this line of questioning leading me to brick wall?

Thanks for any help in advance!

DJ Metal

• 9 months later...

I am a bit nervous... I am just getting into mixing and remixing music, and am currently working on my first piece. However you guys look pretty rough, and I am afraid I am gonna get chewed pretty badly. Umm I wanted to check out someone's rejected song to get an idea of what I need to fix and tune up on my own remix. Also, kinda get an idea of what I should avoid as well.

Also... I want to get an idea of how strict you guys are by listening to some of the failed songs.

Any idea how I can listen to these?