Wanna remix Imogen Heap??? Then Proceed...

AkumajoBelmont

Okies, so this may be old new (well it kinda is), but I've only just come across this while google-ing Imogen Heap... again. Amazing artist she is.

http://www.twestival.fm/?p=195

So long story short, Imogen has uploaded some RAW vocals for a remix competition. The song in question was never released or used. However, the catch is that the vox will only be up till March 12. So get downloading!!!

The fact of the matter is you can get some FREE vocals, Imogen no less, to tweak and do with what you will. Awesome. The vocals can be obtained at the link above.

Just thought I'd share this with all of you. I was stoked to stumble across this, and I thought I'd share the wealth.

I'll definitely be trying my hand at this, competition or no.

Would be interested in seeing what everyone else can do with this too... the vocals are brilliant and catchy. And hell, IT'S IMOGEN HEAP!!!

Flip side and all that :D

So I have been listening to all of the submissions, and although all of them are amazing, I find number 41 to be the best. It really matches Imogen Heap's style and I just love it. Keep up the good work everyone, cant wait to hear the winners!!!