ASK A JUDGE: While we're busy NOT voting - your questions, we want 'em

Liontamer

shut your mouth. we'll not tolerate you spreading such lies around here.

Oh, please.

You people make me sick.

We all know that the judges don't exist. They're clearly a clever ruse to make us all believe that this site ISN'T run by a complete and total tyrannical dictator.

We ALL KNOW that every judge post is randomly generated, and no mix is ever actually listened to by anyone before it's posted.

So go ahead, so-called "judges". Your YES and your NO means absolutely nothing to me, for THEY ARE BASED ON A FALSE PREMISE THAT THERE IS ACTUALLY ANY SORT OF DEMOCRACY HERE.

Oh, please.

You people make me sick.

We all know that the judges don't exist. They're clearly a clever ruse to make us all believe that this site ISN'T run by a complete and total tyrannical dictator.

We ALL KNOW that every judge post is randomly generated, and no mix is ever actually listened to by anyone before it's posted.

So go ahead, so-called "judges". Your YES and your NO means absolutely nothing to me, for THEY ARE BASED ON A FALSE PREMISE THAT THERE IS ACTUALLY ANY SORT OF DEMOCRACY HERE.

Needs more reverb and less boom hiss.

NO

so why hasn't the 'currently' page been updated recently? can't anyone do that? you should see who updates more often. it could be a contest. a contest that actually means something to the faithful here at ocr!

BGC tried to organize assigning the duty in a rotation, but when you have judges that aren't even aware we're TRYING to organize something like this, it doesn't work. Besides which, we're already plenty behind on the queue and I'd personally rather judges spend their efforts there.

I'll try to update the thread tonight or tomorrow.

BGC tried to organize assigning the duty in a rotation, but when you have judges that aren't even aware we're TRYING to organize something like this, it doesn't work. Besides which, we're already plenty behind on the queue and I'd personally rather judges spend their efforts there.

I'll try to update the thread tonight or tomorrow.

Please do lol! But from the sound of it mine still won't make it on this next update =(.

hey judges, i think avaris and i pm'd you about this three or four times a few months ago, but we pulled our mixes off of super dodge ball because it's been so long since anything happened. so you can move them to the normal post queue.

thanks. and, larry, that interview thing that i was musicing for...it's STILL done.

What I can't work out is why there are TBP mixes on the queue from 2007. Not that that's necessarily a judges thing, but still!

Sup.

I was wondering about that as well. It may sound dumb but I think it would kinda work: If you take the new releases off the front page and just provide a link to a new page with nothing but new releases. That way people can explore all the new releases on one page and you could add more songs that way. I don't think the focus would drift off since peoples interest is directed to the new page full of all of these new remixes.

Just a thought...

• 2 weeks later...