Capcom working on more HD Remix games.

reelmojo

I doubt you'll see any kind of MvC remake. Capcom hasn't had the Marvel license for a while.
I read recently that Capcom might actually have the Marvel license again. The fact that the ESRB rated MvC2 for both 360 and PS3 is a good indication of that. Although, it just says MvC2, not MvC2HDR so you're probably right that they won't be remaking it. A port with online play would be cool though.

Gamespot story.

"Are we done doing HD Remixes? No we're not done."

Gamespot was most interested in Marvel Vs. Capcom 2 but I'd bet if anything it'll be Darkstalkers. 2009 is the series' 15th anniversary and Capcom loves celebrating anniversaries. Plus it'd be a much smaller project than MvC2.

Whatever it is I want OCR to do the soundtrack again. SSF2T HD Remix's soundtrack kicks SFIV's soundtrack's ass.

Morrigan needs a new sprite SO BAD.

They keep reusing that fricken piece of crap from who knows when :|

-Personal complain mode: ON

How about Capcom stops messin' around, and finally delivers the long awaited remake of Bio Hazard 2 we're all (meaning only myself) craving for...

Ah, sorry, my mistake. They've already done that with this upcoming pile of old-new rubbish called "Darkside Chronicles".

For future reference, the insidiously poisoned trailer can be seen here: http://www.gametrailers.com/player/46617.html

For Pete's sake, how could they manage to get that level of performance on a Wii, raising the expectations and anticipation so high,

then ruin it all with a FPS that isn't even an FPS, but an animated cg movie with a couple of interactive cutscenes, and a lot of blinding eye candy.

-Personal complain mode: OFF

Anyway, a new CVS would rock, if they could ditch the horrid Morigan sprite. ;-)

I'm a big Rockman fan. But I think the point of these HD remake is obviously the online contents and precisely the multi-player mode, thus the fighting game probability.

But maybe they could make an HD version of "Megaman: the Power Fighters", arcade iteration from 1996, and quite enjoyable IMO... but not popular enough I guess. :mrgreen:

Morrigan needs a new sprite SO BAD.

They keep reusing that fricken piece of crap from who knows when :|

like the one in TvC?

yeah, but that wasn't a sprite.emot-colbert.gif

FPS that isn't even an FPS, but an animated cg movie with a couple of interactive cutscenes, and a lot of blinding eye candy.

They're called lightgun games, and can be pretty fun when done right (see: House of the Dead).