Quicktime File Recovery - help please!

jmr

I attempted to record a concert on my digital camera this weekend (with permission from the band of course). The thing is, at the end of the second set, the guy sitting next to me accidentally knocked my camera to the floor, and the batteries fell out while it was still recording. Presumably because of this, the .mov file's showing up as 0 bytes.

I've tried a few generic flash card recovery programs, but haven't had any luck getting a working file (presumably because there's some type of header missing from the file or something like that).

I haven't (intentionally) wrote to the SD card since, so I'm hoping the video data is still intact on the card.

I've made a image of the flash card (using a trial version of getdataback). I know at least parts of the video are still there; I tried using a hex editor to copy random segments of data from this image file to a working file .mov file from the same camera, and I can see (somewhat garbled) frames from the damaged video. (The same garbling effect happens when I transplant data from one working file to another, by the way.)

tl;dr

Does anyone know of any file recovery software that works for quicktime files? or anyway to properly add a header to a .mov file?