Dragon Warrior 2/Dragon Quest 2

Dastari

I really love the Dragon Warrior games and I've noticed that no one has remixed the overworld theme from Dragon Warrior 2. It's track 5 on the file located here: http://www.zophar.net/music/nsf/dragon-quest-2.html

Something orchestral would be cool but any ideas that anyone has would be great.

<b>...more</b>

I'd love it if someone could also take a stab at the ending theme to the original NES version of Mega Man. It's track 16 on the file located here:

http://www.zophar.net/music/nsf/mega-man-.html

Something rock/syntho would be the obvious choice but again I think that people are more creative when left up to their own devices. I know that I've been blown away by some of the remixes here that have gone in directions that I'd never think of.

Awesome. Thanks for the "Experiences" tune and thank you for the link to the "Children of Erdrick" thread. I hope something comes of that.

Has any other DW2 music been posted anywhere?

• 11 years later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 1 month later...
On 9/21/2020 at 11:44 PM, Sadorf said:

you found this 11 year old thread for this? haha. 

i had one after that one but i dont have it anymore. hearing the nsf now it could be fun to try something. i havent done really anything in years but since its you mae, maybe, just maybe ill try and put something together. i might ask nuts for help as well. also hi mae!

Hi Sadorf, can you please send your remix to mine as well? Thank you!!