Gamer Shame

glasfen

They say confession is good for the soul...

I read a complete walkthrough before playing Ocarina of Time for the first time. >.<

The Official Nintendo Player's Guide for Ocarina of Time is what got me into Zelda. I really love how they presented it as a fantasy novel, more or less.

II. Thou shalt not use player's guides or walkthroughs except as a last resort.

I have sinned; I could never get my fix of players guides.

I mean I own the official players guide to Crash Bandicoot: Warped and Halo 2 even though I've never ever owned an Xbox or Playstation!

I quit investing in them after I realized that for every five players guides I bought, I could have bought a brand new game.

That and the internet.

As for not finishing games, I've only played through 2/3's of FFV and FFIII and haven't finished.

On a more sinister note, I bought my Wii and Twilight Princess like a month after it came out. I've yet to finish it.

I also have not technically finished Okami yet.... T_T

i'm guilty of buying 5 games at once and then getting bored with them before even playing halfway through

you just explained why you got bored of them half way through

the best way to play a game is to play that one exclusively, with maybe one more on the side

I beat FF8 in a week (this past week even) by doing that.

I wanted the Orange Box because of Half-Life 2.

I think the Halo games are over-rated.

Never beat any Mario or Sonic game.

I dream that I'm the character in the games I play most. (eg. Oblivion, Counter-Strike, Half-Life 2) Not that I'm ashamed of that, I think its fucking awesome.

I only really buy Nintendo consoles, although I did get a Genesis and a Dreamcast at one point I ended up selling them both when I still have all of my Nintendo consoles to this day.

I like Ocarina of Time but I think Twilight Princess is better, with Majora's Mask ranking higher than both of them as my favorite Zelda game of all time. Honestly I think that Ocarina of Time takes too much credit away from the rest of the Zelda series.

I got to the end boss in Megaman Legends but never beat it. I own Megaman Legends 2 but never played it. I made it to disc 4 in Final Fantasy VIII but never beat it. I never beat any old school megaman game besides a few of the X games. I've played most every Castlevania but never beat any of them except Harmony of Dissonance.