VG Opinion Poll #7

glasfen

You would think I'd have asked this question already:

Veteran Gamer Opinion Poll #7

Assuming that you visit OCR for the music and not just the forums, what is the main reason you download a ReMix?

a) the source game

B) the genre

c) the remixer

d) it's random

e) I download it all!

Vote and be heard!

Results in a week or so. PM me if you have questions or ideas.

E. Definitely.

Getting an MP3 player and just downloading the torrent to random play all of OCR was probably the best decision I ever made music-wise. Before then, I'd usually go from a game I knew, to the remixer, and possibly to other games I knew, but I'd never really branch out that much. Now, though, I know how much I missed by doing that. KF

Honestly, D.

I mostly download from the source, because some of the games I've listened to I've never heard of, so I don't really have that warm fuzzy feeling I got from when I heard the original song.

Most of the mixes are from games that I didn't grow up with, or didn't hear of. Back when I was like 6 or 7 is when I started playing Super Nintendo, and was a die hard Nintendo fan. I wouldn't play anything else, mostly because I didn't own anything else.

But I grew out of that, thanks to the Sonic The Hedgehog comics, and finally getting a PC back in 98.

And the Dreamcast. I still have to find one of those. God I love that system for some reason.

And now, I am SOOOOOOOO off topic.

Sorry.... :oops: