The Legend of Zelda: Spirit Tracks

BardicKnowledge

because getting all those triforce pieces didn't have any fun puzzles or mazes and getting each one was the exact same process.

Right.

well, i'm just comparing them in the sense that they gave me that same feeling of tedium, that's all. ...but overall i found both tasks fairly boring and tiresome compared to other dungeons or parts of these otherwise excellent games.

?...........

I agree, both tasks were ultimately very annoying.

However, the temple was at least exciting/infuriating. The triforce hunt just felt... well, ho-hum. One of the few times anything in WW did, for that matter.

I'll be the first to admit that that's the only fault I had with that game. But then again, they said they had to cut two dungeons out to get the game to meet it's release date. Maybe if they had delayed it just a bit more, we could have had an even bigger better game.

Not that there's anything wrong with it.

Sorry, had to put in a Seinfeld reference.:wink:

I never completed Phantom Hourglass because, like Yahtzee, the Temple of the Ocean King can go fuck itself. I'm not doing the same fucking puzzles each time I re-enter, while having unbeatable bad guys chase after my ass on a TIME LIMIT. I'm pretty sure it's the only Zelda I haven't completed (besides Zelda II), but it's the first I just refuse to complete.

SOOOOooooooo.... In other words, you're saying that a Zelda game, a NEW Zelda game, is hard. Hard, instead of easy, like many people accuse Zelda games of being lately.

Just had to point this out.

SOOOOooooooo.... In other words, you're saying that a Zelda game, a NEW Zelda game, is hard. Hard, instead of easy, like many people accuse Zelda games of being lately.

Just had to point this out.

Hard? where did Xenon talk about difficulty? i played the game until i was forced to cross the donjon again (i think it was for the finla battle) it's not hard, it's just annoying to redo the same think all over again. Yes some item allow you to cross them faster but even with that it's annoying.

No.

No.

You will apologize right now. :whatevaa:

Say you're sorry.

SAY IT

I fukkin loled hard :lol:

PH was good, hell if there was anything that was bad about it, it's having to yell through the mic like an asshole all the while riding the subway system during the early morning where everyone look wasted, suffering from hang overs or just still sleepy. The dungeon's (including the last one) had its moments and didn't bother me at all. Bellum was a rather fun fight.

I really love this smiley :whatevaa: xD

But, guys, you may have found a place/dungeon/fight easier than other people, it won't change anything.

Sorry but I don't like when someone is stuck or having difficulties in a place and everyone comes to post after and says: "oh I managed ! It was easy for ME."

If I say that, it's because sometimes, reading some posts about that, I'm myself thinking "well I don't see where it's difficult". But I don't reply, because there's no need.

(/end of flame, I don't like that. Have a good day ^^)

I'm sure Nintendo listened to the criticism, and hopefully took it into account. That wasn't why I didn't finish the game, the ice dungeon had some stupid timed event, and I couldn't get past it because I had to walk some tight rope, so I just said screw it.

I still like Phantom Hourglass though.

Nintendo listening to criticism and taking it into account? LOL.

Excited about this game. I loved Phantom Hourglass. Music in that trailer is hotness.

I liked Phantom Hourglass as well, except for using the touch screen the whole time. I prefer using the d-pad. Oh well.

The trailer for Spirit Tracks is very interesting. Looking forward to the release of the game.