Jewbei- Green Hill Zone Club Mix

Jewbei

sounds good dude - all the sounds and arrangement are top notch - but your master needs help - the level of distortion your hitting on that bus is too much

hey thanks Jay. hmm the thing is i dont have a compressor in the main channel only a maximizer. I do agree it does sounds sloppy but as i go along im going to clean all of that up.

Wow Jewbei, this has a definite Above & Beyond feel to it! Awesome.

The only engineering thing I can say is I felt as I listened on headphones and my monitors that you "air" levels on you main EQ sound ... dull. It might be the maximizer plug on the main out, but something is taking away your shine / glitter freqs on the track.

As for the production... five star. Love your synths. Love how you're doing your layering. Love how your moods move from one place to the next.

I would love a DJ friendly version of this regardless of approval... 6min, 8min, I don't care as long as you keep it hype!

Good work.

Wow Jewbei, this has a definite Above & Beyond feel to it! Awesome.

The only engineering thing I can say is I felt as I listened on headphones and my monitors that you "air" levels on you main EQ sound ... dull. It might be the maximizer plug on the main out, but something is taking away your shine / glitter freqs on the track.

As for the production... five star. Love your synths. Love how you're doing your layering. Love how your moods move from one place to the next.

I would love a DJ friendly version of this regardless of approval... 6min, 8min, I don't care as long as you keep it hype!

Good work.

thanks yeah i notice about the eq issue im going to remove that maximizer of the main out and clean up alot of the mastering. but yeah thanks for the feedback guys uts really helping me out. also sure when its done i will send you a copy.