Square Enix buys out Eidos Interactive

Don't worry about the next Tomb Raider...

Tetsuya Nomura will probably be in charge of the character design.

So you should be playing Kingdom's Raider soon. :mrgreen:

That's all I'll need, Goofy and Donald, AND a possibly androgynous male involved. Hopefully, they won't make Lara into an big busted girl like Tifa was originally.

Honestly, what was going through the character designer's head when he drew Tifa, wait, why did I even ask?

If anything I'd like the Legacy of Kain series to see a proper conclusion, but that would never happen with Square calling the shots. Best we'd get is a sub par sequel. Especially since Amy Hennig works for Naughty Dog now.

If they asked her, I'd like to imagine Amy would come back to head the project again; she seemed to enjoy her work on it, from what I've gathered.

The only real sore point is that no one could voice the Elder God any more.

;_;

If they asked her, I'd like to imagine Amy would come back to head the project again; she seemed to enjoy her work on it, from what I've gathered.

The only real sore point is that no one could voice the Elder God any more.

;_;

True. Tony Jay would be deeply missed if the series ever does see a continuation/conclusion. Just the same, I'd still like to see it get a proper ending some day.