Guitar Hero Metallica

EdgeCrusher

never got into the GH games, but i might have to. at least, with a guitar only. the peripherals are just too damn expensive.

Right now at gamestop if you buy GH aerosmith new for 29.99, they give you a free new xplorer guitar. Its wired of course, but worth 40 bucks. I have 4 guitars now after buying that deal.

unfortunately, i despise aerosmith.

do you need four guitars? i'll buy one off of you. i'd prefer wired, really, it saves on batteries.

Yeah I actually use all 4. One is the original xplorer with a broken whammy bar that I use on occation, one wireless les paul, one wireless GHWT, and the new xplorer. Have friends come over all the time so sorry :)

I dont know about Greatest Hits. I mean, I love the idea of the full band set up on older songs, but unless they pick better songs than are listed so far on the wiki page, I'll be hugely disappointed. Also, will the older songs be covers still?

Most if not all of them will be master tracks as far as I know.

I won't be getting this though. GH has been dead to me since GH3.

Anyone who says this game is a rip off is a douche. There is so much shit packed into this game its amazing. The motion capture job they did impressed even me, having seen metallica live many times, I caught all the spots James does live on this game. The metallifacts feature is great "pop up video" style that lets you watch the song and read facts. Tons of behind the scene vids of the motion capturing, plus bootleg live videos of songs. All lyrics for all songs of course as well, and thats just what Ive went through in an hour of playing.

Anyone who says this game is a rip off is a douche. There is so much shit packed into this game its amazing. The motion capture job they did impressed even me, having seen metallica live many times, I caught all the spots James does live on this game. The metallifacts feature is great "pop up video" style that lets you watch the song and read facts. Tons of behind the scene vids of the motion capturing, plus bootleg live videos of songs. All lyrics for all songs of course as well, and thats just what Ive went through in an hour of playing.

Thank you.

This answers what I was wondering.