Looking for some good OC ReMixes with cool Vocals.

Halt

Sonic & Knuckles Lover Reef by pixietricks, zircon, Geoffrey Taucer, D-Lux, and Shonensamurai (one of my all time favorites)

Megaman 2 Chillout by SEDUCTiON

Earthbound Home Again by Dale North (Is pretty awesome)

Starfox Godspeed by The Wingless (not that lyrical but the intro is soo bad ass)

For vocal remixes those are really great. There are more vocal mixes than this of course but remixes with vocals aren't very prominent on OCR.

Now, if you're looking for good guitar arrangements things get a bit wider:

Final Fantasy 7 Lunatic Moon by Sixto Sounds and zircon

Final Fantasy Finally Home by Darangen (someone should so put some lyrics to this one)

F-Zero Blue Vacation by LousySpy

Kirby's Adventure The Ballad of Sir Kibbles by Suzumbachi (absolutely top notch)

Lifeforce Tactile Freefall by Midee and prozax

Mega Man X Brainsick Metal by Protricity (obviously)

Phoenix Wright Ace Attorney This Feeling by OA (The guitar solo is epic and the fidelity is incredible)

Earthworm Jim Acrophobia by about:blank (unorthodox, but perhaps the best guitar arrangement OCR has ever produced)

Seiken Densetsu 3 Electrion by FIDGAF and TO

Seiken Densetsu 3 Obsession Nocturnal by Sixto Sounds (if you're looking for something rugged)

Sonic 3 Eastern Ice Field by Big Giant Circles (not super guitary but it has the resemblance and it's a breathtaking remix I almost feel obligated to suggest it)

Street Fighter 2 Vegas Ballad by McVaffe

Super Street Fighter 2 Turbo Flying Heaven by zircon

Wild Arms Not Alone in the World by Dale North and Jaxx

Enjoy.

Wait, what? WHAT!?!? How can you people be ignoring the greatest of them all? BCG has even posted and it STILL hasn't been mentioned?!? Well ok, I'll give him the benefit of the doubt and assume that's out of modesty.

The best guitar-vocal vg remix to ever grace the internet can be found here.

Wait, what? WHAT!?!? How can you people be ignoring the greatest of them all? BCG has even posted and it STILL hasn't been mentioned?!? Well ok, I'll give him the benefit of the doubt and assume that's out of modesty.

The best guitar-vocal vg remix to ever grace the internet can be found here.

lol sounds like the vocalist from this.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7raKmf8t7xY

Alright, now, I just need some of the best badass songs to ever hit OCR. Just throw them at me, I need more OC ReMixes. I'd download the torrent, but it would take god knows how long with my internet :[

Mod, please change thread title to:

Some of the best badass OC ReMixes?