OCR00215 - Super Mario Bros. "Soundcheck"

m68030

• 5 months later...

Pure genius.

WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRGGGGGH!!

This is definitely opening my cd of "crazy" OC songs.

Nice live sound to it, random things added here and there to keep things from repeating.

Next on the cd, Mario Bro's Dirty Mix!

WHA-WHA-WHA-WHA-WHA-WHA-WHA-WHA-WHA-WHA-WHAT'S A FIVE DOLLA SHEEP?!

Actually, it's a tough decision which should go first. I think dirty mix should go first since the whole song is crazy, then after the static at the end of that song, this immense scream of this song overcomes the listener, making their future kids have nightmares every night. Good times.

• 5 months later...

This is definately a strange one for AmIEvil. Though, I still enjoyed this peice, it was lacking something within it, which was probobly an ending. The old style blues sound was unique, and caught my attention very quickly, then lost it at the sudden halt at the very end. In other words, I dont really think this song was anything extreamly special, but thats my oppinion, which is everything. But, you make the call, download it for yourself and find out what you think.

• 8 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Whhhhhaaaaarrrrrgggh! lol, I love that. :lol: I'm gonna download this just so I can listen to that over and over. :D I love that bluesy sound, just gets you down and groovin. Hehe, 744.4 kb. Not often you see an entire song that small :P I think it could be at least 2 or 3 times longer, but it's really, really cool. AmIEvil is definitely the best remixer here. He's got amazing talent and versatility, and he's willing to try new and experimental things. I really like that. :D

• 1 month later...
  • 10 months later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 10 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...

o.0

umm...

yeah, I can sorta see where this was going, like a band warming up before a performance.

I don't really care for this remix, especially the intro "WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRG".

It could have been better if they just fleshed out the band warming up idea.

• 9 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 10 months later...
  • 4 months later...
  • Liontamer changed the title to OCR00215 - Super Mario Bros. "Soundcheck"
  • 5 years later...

Intro aside, there is plenty that could have been done here to expand on the warm-up, loose jam idea and it’s a shame that it just doesn’t go there at all or even get more than half a minute. It does sound like a sound check, but man, it could have been built to much more.