Girlfriends, rings, engagements, and concessions

bladiator

My fellow remixers and remix enthusiasts,

After 2 wonderful (and sometimes trying) years, I have proposed to the girl of my dreams and bewilderingly enough, she has accepted my proposal. I'm engaged!! I have exposed my new relationship on facebook, but weirdly enough, I was more excited about posting it here. I think it's just the fact that I can tell all the geeks, nerds, and the otherwise miscreants that there is a chance! Women ARE willing to to love just about anyone!

Also, I would like to throw in my concession to the Liontamer. Larry, I will never be able to best your erotic chocolate. To Paige, I apologize for my lack of black.

And to all the rest of you out there in OCR-world, the evening of March 22nd was the happiest moment of my life, and I wanted to share it with people I call true friends.

WOOHOO!!!

So it's true.. One can simply walk into Mordor.

Congratulations.

I read this, and broke out into hysterical laughter. Thank you, I so truly needed that.

bladiator, congrats man. I'm very happy for you. So, have you told the parents yet?