FAC - RESULTS ARE IN!!! Fan Art Competition 23: Heroes as Villains

bonzai!

BUMP

4 more days guys!!!

@ Sindra: I've just been setting the deadline date to give about a week or so for viewing the entries, voting, and time for the winner to choose a theme before the next month begins. I didn't know that Atmuh always made the deadline a Sunday.

For future comps, would you guys rather I made it a standard day of the month, like Sunday? I know the way I'm doing it sometimes makes the deadline a random day during the week.

Finally, I got around to starting (and finishing) my Creatures drawing from last month! If I would've tried to do it before the deadline, it probably would've turned out really bad =p

Also I said I was gonna do two entries for this month, but I changed my mind; I'm only doing one of them (but I'll actually finish it this time).

zerglingart2.png

Aw Ceracryst, sorry to hear you won't be submittin' this time around. Hope life isn't being too stressful.

FOR EVERYONE ELSE WHO I KNOW DOESN'T HAVE A LIFE, I EXPECT ENTRIES BY THE TRUCKLOADS. Which reminds me, I better draw my entry :3

DEADLINE IS TOMORROW AT MIDNIGHT, PST!!!

Well, managed to get something done.

I had trouble thinking out a character that would be the least expected villain.

Also, most of my sketches and ideas just made the heroes more badass looking and not evil at all...

This months theme had great potential, but atleast I failed to get everything out of it. Or that's how I feel.

i had to rush mine, which you can tell in the background and highlight color penciling. And my scanner made my yellows brown or dark orange. i dont have time to fix it but hopefully it will be good enough. Really wish i put more time into it. i do this every time.

Hope everyone finished up! Bonzai has been studying for mid-terms, and went to bed an hour ago. I convinced her to reluctantly remain asleep until tomorrow. Don't wait up to see the entries!!! She'll post 'em as soon as she gets up. EDIT: Damnit friendly, why'd ya'll have to go and post that you are excited to see them.

Hey guys, sorry again for the delay!

Edited first post with the entries. Though we didn't get as many as we have in previous competitions, I think the ones we got are pretty wicked sick. Totally awesome. Rhombus and mathematical.

SO GIT TO VOTING! Pick your top 3, and private message me your votes by THURSDAY, APRIL 30TH.

Big thanks to everyone who entered :D