PlayStation 2

prophetik music

if something goes through on ebay properly, i just got ffx, ffx-2, and ffxii (with the game guides for x and xii) for 35$ plus 6$ shipping. original editions, too, not greatest hits. ooh-HA! i love birthday money.

this is assuming that the ended auction that i spotted (without any bids) gets relisted with a BIN, like i asked the guy to. but i think he'll do it.

Yeah so I picked up Odin Sphere a few days ago.

Music is awesome, art direction is gorgeous, narrative doesn't suck, and then...

wtf is up with the combat system? The controls are so clunky, and the slowdown is horrific. Is the slowdown just a part of the game or is my PS2 on drugs? Anyone out there who played it, is it just me or is the combat system just weird?

The newer ones aren't.

That's why I worked to get an older one.

I'm still waiting for Sony to decide marketing the PS2 isn't lucrative anymore and makes the PS2 software emulation available on the newer, non-backward compatible PS3 models. It's just annoying to have my PS3 set up and Ico on my coffee table, but can't play I get my PS2 back this weekend.

I'm still waiting for Sony to decide marketing the PS2 isn't lucrative anymore and makes the PS2 software emulation available on the newer, non-backward compatible PS3 models. It's just annoying to have my PS3 set up and Ico on my coffee table, but can't play I get my PS2 back this weekend.

The problem with this is that marketing the PS2 is actually still lucrative =/

that won't happen for a looooong time. that's why, if i ever get a ps3, i'm hacking it up and putting into a computer case with a ps2 in there as well. one drive for the 2, one for the 3.

i might even mod the top and stick a PSone in there just for the toploading awesomeness. won't even hook it up or anything.

Hey guys, just for the heck of it, I decided to pop in FFXII. I have 3 characters at lvl 75 and 3 characters at lvl 85. I decided to take on Bahamut just for fun. After a couple minutes, I got to the final boss. I buffed everybody with hastega, and put bravery on basch(zodiac spear). Then I switched to the tv. After less then a minute, the controler stopped rumbling. I switched back to the game thinking that my party leader must have died. Instead I found that I had beaten the game. Without touching the controller. I couldn't stop laughing.

• 2 weeks later...

Gradius V is sweet. Been searching for a copy of Fatal Frame 2 for years though and still haven't found it (haven't tried online mind you, but I may before too long).

Got Ace Combat 5 last week and it's been sucking up most of my game playing time. Christ I never knew aerial combat could be so damn fun before this game.

Gradius V is sweet. Been searching for a copy of Fatal Frame 2 for years though and still haven't found it (haven't tried online mind you, but I may before too long).

Got Ace Combat 5 last week and it's been sucking up most of my game playing time. Christ I never knew aerial combat could be so damn fun before this game.

i've been looking at the ace combat games. although, honestly, i'd prefer to get them for 360 rather than ps2.