Registering problems at vgmix.

Chavous

Ok, I realize this is ocremix, but trust me, if I could post this over at vgmix I'd have done it.

As you can probably tell, I'm trying to register over at vgmix.com. Unfortunately, no matter which name I type into the "User Name" box in the Registering screen, it's in use. Now, I'm not whining that someone took my name or whatever, I mean EVERYTHING I type in doesn't work. I've even tried Supercalifragile. Either someone is screwed up enough to actually use that as a name, or vgmix just doesn't want me on the site. Any thoughts on what's happening here?

Any feedback is much appreciated!

Well, the main problem has been that they can't find any web developers who want to take up the project for free, so from what I understand there has been no actual development on VGMix in a long time. After so long, honestly, I think Virt and Co. just don't give a shit anymore. Virt's too busy with his career and the others have probably mostly moved on, too. I don't foresee VGMix coming back anytime soon.

Well, the main problem has been that they can't find any web developers who want to take up the project for free

No.

There is a line of developers who want to work on it. I was one of them. The problem is that we email Virt, we get a response saying he's interested and will contact us later, and then his job swallows his soul and we never hear from him again.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
No.

There is a line of developers who want to work on it. I was one of them. The problem is that we email Virt, we get a response saying he's interested and will contact us later, and then his job swallows his soul and we never hear from him again.

Do what I do. Blame the Wogan.