Way to clear/clean the "Projects" forum

The Pezman

Is is possible to merge threads regarding projects which have been released into the corresponding "album" thread in the albums subforum? It would make browsing that forum (with regards to seeing which projects are in progress and whether they have openings) much easier.

Not even sure what you're talking about though. Everything in the Albums section is completed, everything in the Projects sections is in-progress.

My bad, you're right. The "Chrono Symphonic Special Edition" thread threw me off.

An idea that I got from this: it'd be easier to see the status of projects if they'd state the project status in the thread title.

Seiken Densetsu 3 *RECRUITING*

Mega Man 4 *ON ICE*

FINAL FANTASY IV *ALMOST DONE*

SUPER DODGE BALL *1 TRACK OPEN*

TIM FOLLIN *RECRUITING*

etc...

I like this. Would make it easier to browse.

You see the thumbs-up icon atop this post? Selecting an icon for your posts (and your threads, by selecting one for the first post) is disabled in the projects forum. I don't know why. If it was activated again and if some rules could be set up that project threads should use certain logos to indicate the project status, this could potentially improve the situation, I think.

• 2 weeks later...