Support OCR Month 2009 was a triumph!

big giant circles

Hold the phone. I've just got my debit card and was all set to donate, but then I find out you can't take debit card? Sorry guys, but that's the only way I can contribute.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but I thought you could use a debit card in a PayPal transaction.

1 DAY LEFT.

I'd just like to thank everyone who's contributed thus far again. Those of you reading this who haven't, there's still time to show a small slice of love to one of your favorite sites for awesome free music and info!

Whether we know who you are or not, your contribution goes every bit as far, and our gratitude is no less!

~24 hours to go!

Hey, I'm new to the forums but not to the site. I think I've been lurking around since the "blue look" if anyone gets that, sometime in March of 2003. Since I'm not much of a stranger, I noticed that you guys needed some donations so I went ahead and dropped $110.00. Consider it a sort of "internet penance" for all the bandwidth I've taken downloading music from the site over the years.

Its been great seeing this site and its music grow into what it is today and I look forward to what it may evolve into in the years to come. Now, hopefully I too can have an opportunity to share in what you all have created in this little pocket of the internet.

~Erik

Hey, I'm new to the forums but not to the site. I think I've been lurking around since the "blue look" if anyone gets that, sometime in March of 2003. Since I'm not much of a stranger, I noticed that you guys needed some donations so I went ahead and dropped $110.00. Consider it a sort of "internet penance" for all the bandwidth I've taken downloading music from the site over the years.

Its been great seeing this site and its music grow into what it is today and I look forward to what it may evolve into in the years to come. Now, hopefully I too can have an opportunity to share in what you all have created in this little pocket of the internet.

~Erik

You my good sir is a hero amongst men!

Originally Posted by Dr.Flintlock viewpost.gif

~Erik

You my good sir is a hero amongst men!

Seconded, here. That's just awesome.

Congrats guys, here's to another year of OCR!

Also, the t-shirt is awesome (and was higher quality than I was expecting!) and I will wear it with pride because you guys are awesome. Congrats again on $5000, hope to do it again next year :razz: