batman stage 2 WIP (que empiezes a rezar!)

I haven't played batman in a reaaaaaaaaaaallly long time, but I did recognize the original song.

You've slowed this baby down quite a bit. Cool - it's taking this track in a very different direction. Mixing-wise, this sounds ok on speakers.

But without the source tune, I have to say the arrangement is conservative and repetitive. How are you deviating from/building upon the original? I was expecting something different after the first reiteration, and definitely something before the second one.

So yeah, interesting, but conservative.

well with work (one has to eat, and I am saving up to buy a new car to replace my aging truck) this may take me a few days, but I plan on maybe a few additions around the middle, perhaps even a sound effect from the game, like the power up

that is if I don't go back to my resident evil 5 project

oh and here is the original, I know I forgot to put it up

well with work (one has to eat, and I am saving up to buy a new car to replace my aging truck) this may take me a few days, but I plan on maybe a few additions around the middle, perhaps even a sound effect from the game, like the power up

that is if I don't go back to my resident evil 5 project

oh and here is the original, I know I forgot to put it up

Well, survival comes first, hehe. But whenever you do get around to it, i'll be looking forward to hearing what you've got.