Assassin's Creed 2

Abadoss

It was definitely good, for the most part, but there were so few voice actors. I wish they had had more than four actors for each nationality. I'm talking about within the crowd, not the actual characters...

Yeah I got pretty tired of hearing that one guy giving the same speech about infidels on every single street corner in every city. :(

• 5 months later...

bought it. played it. beat it today.

there is a SHITLOAD of content in this game, particularly if you are like me and do everything every chance you get. i'm still sixty feathers short of a bunch and need to find two statues, but between the treasure chests, assassination contracts, races, waypoints, and missions, it's pretty awesome.

i really enjoyed myself. the ending's pretty crazy =)

hah, best ending line ever. they did the credits right, too, considering they were almost ten minutes long. i didn't even realize it.

game informer gave it a 9.5, and i'm inclined to agree. they fixed this game, people. the first had a lot of glitches and boring missions. this one made me annoyed sometimes - the controls still aren't absolutely perfect - but the game is a definitive experience. and the story...man! it's been a while since i've had a storyline that didn't emotionally move me and yet still was so bloody interesting.