Help locating megaman remixes

souldragon777

I found a few remixes of Megaman stage select themes on youtube. Apparently it was made by a fellow named 48 mx whom which I can't find any info on. Anyway he made a remix of the megaman 3 and 8 stage select themes and now the account on youtube has been closed down. Both stage select remixes were slow electronic styles. Sorry I don't have more info but I was wondering if anyone knows where to get these remixes or if they've heard of them.

IMO they are OCR worthy, hell maybe they were once wips here and were rejected and so the remixer feeling dejected committed suicide because of the harsh criticism of the judges hence the account closing down (I mean absolutely no disrespect to the judges!) I DUNNO but I just wanna listen to these damn remixes again!!!

Any help?

1. Suicide over triviality is really not something to joke about.

2. If they're not on OCremix, how would we know anything about them? There are a LOT of damn people on youtube remixing videogame music and if one is gone and didn't leave anything, well its almost like they were never there, were they?

Best you can do is check back from time to time to see if mx48 reposted them somewhere.

Edit: What would 48 represent?

Okay I apologize about the remixer suicide notion... I wasn't serious and didn't mean to offend anyone. Sorry if I did.

Secondly since I wasn't able to find much info on google and the fact this is a site that people come to find videogame remixes, I thought I could find someone who knew a bit more information on these mixes.

Also the account on youtube that was closed down was not the remixer, but he was giving credit to 48 mx for making it. I'm still trying to find info any way i can.

http://video.aol.jp/video-detail/mega-man-x-chill-penguin-remix/610934337

I think I found one thanks to the amazing powers of "google" and "90 seconds"

EDIT: Also found http://homepage2.nifty.com/worldout/music/thr.html but I can't read Japanese.

EDIT 2: Ok, I'm pretty sure I didn't find it but surely one of those will produce a lead of some kind?