Shadow of the Colossus Movie

LuckyXIII

once. when SSBM first came out I was going to a friends house for his birthday. well we went to a movie, and he took my Wavebird along with him and "played" the Hulk (the first one) the entire movie.

haha that's golden. I'm gonna do that for the next martial arts flick I go see.

Guys, instead of worrying about how bad it's going be, let's start coming up with actual examples of how bad it'll be!

Shia LeBouef stars as the snarky elven sidekick and Linkin Park does the theme song "Crawling in My Shadow".

Will Smith stars as Wander.

Video Game movies are so stupid in the fact that they completely rip off the characters and story from something else instead of taking the time to come up with a completely original screenplay and in light of this they try to make differences in the movie that simply come off as incredibly dumb and obnoxious and makes hollywood look even worse than they already are but they still keep doing it and still keep making shitty adaptations of video games even after all of their failures and they ignore the fact that noone likes their video game adaptations which makes them look even more stupid but still they press on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on knowing full well that the fans are going to hate it and the dialogue and everything comes off as pure unprofessional garbage as well as every single other actor why the fuck can they not get a director or writer or actor or anything who is actually worth a damn to pe a part of a video game movie and actually make it a kick ass movie maybe that's part of the joke maybe they know that the movies are terrible and they simply do this shit just to get us all excited for the movie so that we will spend our hard earned money going to watch it and when we do watch it we leave the theater ashamed and broken and wear paper bags over our heads and wonder why we ever spent our money on such a piece of trash and then the bigwigs in hollywood sit down counting their money and laugh at our stupidity for watching such shit and then they make even more shitty ass video game adaptations and some more stupid gamer fanboys are going to fall right into their trap and spend their cash on the movie and the process simply repeats itself on and on and on and on FUCK YOU CAPITALISM AND HOLLYWOOD AND UWE BOLL URRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG

I personally think that casting a really, really good stuntman with a not-ugly face would be better than any hollywood star out there, at least for a project like this one. Spend all star money on a hot actress to lie on a stone tablet and look hot imo.

Also: Could you imagine the set-making that will have to go into this? I mean yeah, you could starwars it with bluescreen, but if they used some real set-work, I would rent the movie JUST for the making-of featurette.

NINJEDIT:

Where the hell are they gonna find a horse as fricken HUGE as argo????

Seems to be the best I can do, Darkesword

"The year is 2672.

Almost 700 years ago, the people of this world destroyed themselves with the ancient magiks of destruction and chaos.

*cue scene with jets dropping bombs and nuclear explosions*

The land was changed, the very mountains moved, and plains now rest where oceans once roared.

Now, one unwitting hero will unleash again all that was made to be forgotten. Only two things stand between him and calamity:

An old king, last leader of the people of earth, strives to catch the hero before he can make this earth shattering mistake.

The creatures of the very earth itself.

In order to prevent the destruction of the planet, the land funneled the power of the dark magiks to fuel enormous and terrible colossi.

Iside each of these creatures lies a key.

What drives this young man to such a task? A sleeping princess? A terrible demon?

Find out This Summer

comming to a theater near you

www.zomgotc.com"

Let's hear some more "awesome" ideas

I personally think that casting a really, really good stuntman with a not-ugly face would be better than any hollywood star out there, at least for a project like this one. Spend all star money on a hot actress to lie on a stone tablet and look hot imo.

Also: Could you imagine the set-making that will have to go into this? I mean yeah, you could starwars it with bluescreen, but if they used some real set-work, I would rent the movie JUST for the making-of featurette.

NINJEDIT:

Where the hell are they gonna find a horse as fricken HUGE as argo????

300 esque style would seem to fit better than a Star Wars styled background imo.

I think they would just have to cast a smaller person so a normal horse would look larger (even though horses are fricken huge to begin with).