FLStudio Noob question

I've been using fruity for a while but there are some things I've never touched. One of them is now annoying me and I don't know how to revert to the original behavior. In the piano roll, when using the draw tool, I'm used to moving notes up, down, left and right by just clicking and dragging them around the piano roll, maintaining their duration. I must have inadvertently clicked some unknown option and now when I drag left or right (or even use shift left or right) the end of the note is stuck while I drag the beginning of the note, changing its duration. I realize this could be very useful but I don't want it on all the time. Could someone tell me where to find the option that governs this? I'm not having any luck finding it myself.

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Another noob,

I've somehow mananged to maximize the piano roll window so that whenever it's clicked on (F7) it takes up the whole screen. Is there a way to shrink this window back to a useable size?? Thanks PLR

quote=huhwhozat;528209]I've been using fruity for a while but there are some things I've never touched. One of them is now annoying me and I don't know how to revert to the original behavior. In the piano roll, when using the draw tool, I'm used to moving notes up, down, left and right by just clicking and dragging them around the piano roll, maintaining their duration. I must have inadvertently clicked some unknown option and now when I drag left or right (or even use shift left or right) the end of the note is stuck while I drag the beginning of the note, changing its duration. I realize this could be very useful but I don't want it on all the time. Could someone tell me where to find the option that governs this? I'm not having any luck finding it myself.