What ever happened to Disco Dan?

Gario

He popped into the IRC channel for the modarchive a year or two back for a few hours. My memory is pretty bad but I think he said he was pretty much just too busy with real life to be wasting time on the internet. I asked him about a track he was working on a long time ago called "The Epic," and he said he never completed it... but he did say he finished the song he was supposed to have ready for AntonioPizza's wedding, so i guess it's all good?

Gario: I'm really not sure, like I said this was a good while back now. He's probably still working on music, you might want to email him if you're really curious. AFAIK Ramaniscence got in touch with him for permission to put one of his songs on R:TS, so his contact info is probably still accurate.

Thanks, Garian; Something tells me that he won't be checking his PMs here, but an e-mail would work if I need to contact him :P... I was more or less curious about it, that's all. He did make some pretty sweet music while he was here, and I was just curious if he was still writing stuff anywhere, is all.

By the way, his Iceman remix on R:TS was pretty sweet; Not OC standards, mind you - but it had it's own charm to it.

Thanks, Garian; Something tells me that he won't be checking his PMs here, but an e-mail would work if I need to contact him :P... I was more or less curious about it, that's all. He did make some pretty sweet music while he was here, and I was just curious if he was still writing stuff anywhere, is all.

By the way, his Iceman remix on R:TS was pretty sweet; Not OC standards, mind you - but it had it's own charm to it.

Basically all his remixes are great.

man, these threads pop up so often. you'd think that since it's the same five or six people that comprise most of their posts that they'd chill out by now.

kfc hates everyone and left. gl moved on, as did disco dan. hell, most everyone that didn't die and rarely posts here anymore just plain moved on with life, and don't do stuff like this anymore. they're too busy being 'real people'. overrated, in my book =)

who was it that had a forklift run over their arm or something and crush it? was that kfc? i thought it was a guitarist, but i don't remember.